Road signs, banners and signs, joker systems, flagpoles, lampposts, gutters, metal pipes and tool handles require periodic updating during their use.
A practical solution instead of a paint will be a shrink sleeve made of PVC film. No more painting! The film will provide a long life of surfaces, keeping their appearance without regular cleaning and painting work.
The possibility of an additional individual printing on the sleeve will help to highlight the goods on the shelves of the store. Uniqueness will be a guarantor of the original quality of the products for the consumer.
The sleeve is made from PVC film in an extrusion way in our own production.
The unique design could be made at the request of the client.
||PVC material is matte, colored and with wood texture
||90 to 140 microns
||30 to 180 mm
||flexso- and roto-engraving printing
The product in the shrink sleeve of PVC film:
- doesn’t require the follow-up maintenance — no need to paint
- does not require re-tightening and will retain its original appearance for a long time
- acquires attractiveness — when heated, the sleeve tightens around the product without creases and folds, which gives the products an aesthetic appearance
High quality packaging
- reduce slashing the production time to 10 minutes — no need to wait for the drying, as you have to when painting
- unlike paint, it eliminates the unpleasant odors and harmful discharges when mounting, does not stain hands and clothing
- securely protects the surface of the product from adverse conditions, withstands the temperature from −40 degrees Celsius to +60 °С, is resistant to the condensation
- sits tightly to the surface and helps prevent a pollution and moisture fromgetting under the surface
- it is a dense material, so it helps to protect the product from light mechanical damage
- service life is not limited — using the sleeve once, you will no longer need to take care of the appearance of the product and protect it from an external corrosion
- easy to use and to store — shrinkage occurs under the influence of high temperature and does not require any special skills of application. The shrink film is compact in storage, not afraid of dampness, moisture, frost and temperature changes. Shrinkage can be done with a hairdryer or thermotunnel. The introduction of shrinkage technologies will not take long, but will help to reduce the production costs